Generaal jacqueslaan 157, Kot 40
A very special place to stay while studying in Brussels / doing your internship ...
This room is in a huge Brussels city house on seven levels which will allow you to study or do your internship quietly ... and to reach success through your determination.
The biggest advantage of this room will be that it is situated at the 4th floor, so far above the street level, on the side of the boulevard so that you can only hear little city noise ... and you still have double glass. At the back of the property you also have the garden, with no noise at all.
On top of things you get free gymnastic, because there is no elevator in the house, good for your health.
You have a large bed (I guess it's 200 cm x 140 cm) which is very comfortable and all the modern equipment of a room for a student.
It's an all in price, so no surprise for you !
The rent is € 495,00 and the fixed charges are € 150,00 every month, so you have to consider that the monthly amount for renting this place, is effectively the sum of these two amounts = € 495,00 + € 150,00 = € 645,00 and there comes nothing on top of these € 645,00. See (1) underneath.
This room is only available from 01.09.2023 on.
Give me a sign !
So call me ... write me ... text me ... email me ... whatsApp me !! Easy !!
(1) the time is getting a little bit confused with climate issues, CO2 reductions, CO2 effects, nuclear energy or not, fossil fuels or renewable fuels, general and serious increase of prices on energy (governments talk about up to 50%), solar and wind energy being just intermittent, ... so I need to warn you about a possible deviation of "all in" as far as energies are concerned : electricity for everything, gas for heating, water for kitchen and bathing purposes. It would slowly become more a provision, rather than an all in formula. These topics were stable for years, I really mean for dozens of years, but now everything seems to go any direction. Governments want to cancel nuclear programs and relaunch gas power plants, even power plants driven by coal (WTF) just like in Germany ... this is absolutely ridiculous as far as our CO2 output is concerned ... As a landlord I have to address all this issues at the start of your renting period ... and if you stay with me for years, we need to be flexible both ways ... because I would really like to make your life easy ... keep in touch.
- Keuken, Gedeeld met 6 personen
- Douche, Gedeeld met 6 personen
- Toilet, Gedeeld met 5 personen
- Aangepast voor andersvaliden
- Verwarming, Centraal
- Tuin, Gedeeld
- Huisbaas woont niet in pand