Generaal jacqueslaan 157, Kot 34
Hello dear student at university in Brussels !!
This is a very nice one bedroom apartment with double bed and furniture, equipped with an open kitchen (type USA kitchen), giving you the impression you could stand at a bar. This apartment is offered to you with a special bedroom with double bed and enough place to put your stuff, plus a desk and another desk in the living room with kitchen box.
It is located at the third floor of a big house, just at 5 minutes walk from the universities in Brussels (VUB & ULB).
Windows are very large and will give you lots of light.
This apartment has everything you need, including cooking plates, micro-wave, cutlery, plates, glasses, pans, ... you have even unlimited access to a washing machine in the basement, included in your renting price.
You have to consider this special price for the new academic year :
It's an all in price, so no surprise for you ! The rent is € 850,00 and the fixed charges are € 195,00 every month, so you have to consider that the monthly amount for renting this place, is effectively the sum of these two amounts = € 850,00 + € 195,00 = € 1.045,00 and there comes nothing on top of these € 1.045,00. Pay attention to point (1) underneath.
The place is ONLY available from 20.02.2023 on (for a couple / lovers or excellent friends).
And on top of things, I will be your coolest landlord you will ever have, and for that I would like to receive a medal ... but instead, we'll share a glass of wine together, it's even better !
Call me ! Write me ! SMS me !! WhatsApp me ! "Messenger" me ... now we are reachable all ways ... and always !
Best regards, Vincent
(1) the time is getting a little bit confused with climate issues, CO2 reductions, CO2 effects, nuclear energy or not, fossil fuels or renewable fuels, general and serious increase of prices on energy (governments talk about up to 50%), solar and wind energy being just intermittent, ... so I need to warn you about a possible deviation of "all in" as far as energies are concerned : electricity for everything, gas for heating, water for kitchen and bathing purposes. It would slowly become more a provision, rather than an all in formula. These topics were stable for years, I really mean for dozens of years, but now everything seems to go any direction. Governments want to cancel nuclear programs and relaunch gas power plants, even power plants driven by coal (WTF) just like in Germany ... this is absolutely ridiculous as far as our CO2 output is concerned ... As a landlord I have to address all this issues at the start of your renting period ... and if you stay with me for years, we need to be flexible both ways ... because I would really like to make your life easy ... keep in touch.
- Keuken, Gedeeld met 2 personen
- Douche, Gedeeld met 2 personen
- Toilet, Gedeeld met 2 personen
- Aangepast voor andersvaliden
- Verwarming, Centraal
- Tuin, Gedeeld
- Huisbaas woont niet in pand