Generaal jacqueslaan 157, Kot 15
Hello this is the "Garden Room", the cosy one.
Red and white on the walls, white for the furniture ! Flashy and enjoyable for the eyes. You also have a world map on that wall to plan your next world trip and a courtesy mirror on the wall (and you have probably noticed the design zebra on the door ...)
This room is in a majestuous Brussels city house which will allow you to study or do your internship quietly and to meet plenty of people. This room is rather of a reasonable size, but it has everything you need ! On top of things, the building offers you everything you need for your stay (internet, washing machine, terrace, owner doesn't live in the house, fully equipped kitchen, even with pans, dishes, glasses and cutlery ...)
You may rent this room for an internship, a stage, or a PhD or for any short term mission in Brussels, or for any purpose connected to university and/or trainings.
It's an all in price, so no surprise for you ! The rent is € 445,00 and the fixed charges are € 95,00 every month, so you have to consider that the monthly amount for renting this place, is effectively the sum of these two amounts = € 445,00 + € 95,00 = € 540,00 and there comes nothing on top of these € 540,00 (even if we shall need to think about (1) here under).
This room is available from 01.08.2023 on.
Call me, email me, write me, sms-me, whatsapp me .... everything is possible, but please present yourself that I know who I am talking to !
(1) : January 2022 : the time is getting a little bit confused with climate issues, CO2 reductions, CO2 effects, nuclear energy or not, fossil fuels or renewable fuels, general and serious increase of prices on energy (governments talk about up to 50%), solar and wind energy being just intermittent, ... so I need to warn you about a possible deviation of "all in" as far as energies are concerned : electricity for everything, gas for heating, water for kitchen and bathing purposes. It would slowly become more a provision, rather than an all in formula. These topics were stable for years, I really mean for dozens of years, but now everything seems to go any direction. Governments want to cancel nuclear programs and relaunch gas power plants, even power plants driven by coal (WTF) just like in Germany ... this is absolutely ridiculous as far as our CO2 output is concerned ... As a landlord I have to address all this issues at the start of your renting period ... and if you stay with me for years, we need to be flexible both ways ... because I would really like to make your life easy ... keep in touch.
- Keuken, Gedeeld met 6 personen
- Douche, Gedeeld met 6 personen
- Toilet, Gedeeld met 6 personen
- Aangepast voor andersvaliden
- Verwarming, Centraal
- Tuin, Gedeeld
- Huisbaas woont niet in pand