Generaal jacqueslaan 157, Kot 14
This is a colocation, in a 2-bedroom LOFT - you may have the CHOCOLATE room which is within the LOFT and share the common areas (living room, kitchen, bathroom and small little place).
This room is located in a nice Brussels building, will allow you to study or do your internship quietly and to meet plenty of nice people in Brussels, and it's located only 200 meters from Etterbeek station and 300 meters from the VUB, 500 meters from the Cimetière d'Ixelles (an area for fancy going out) ... and even FLAGEY is only at 1.500 meters (Maison de la Radio, Belga, Etangs d'Ixelles, Bar du Marché, Theatre MARLI, French fries de Flagey, cultural events, .... ) so that's all really situated at walking distance.
Of course trains (200 m), trams (50 m) and busses (80 m) are just a few hundreds yards away.
You even have a private wifi network and a new Samsung Eco Bubble washing machine in the loft, free of charge, it is all included in the renting price and the charges.
Pay attention, there is no TV anymore, it wasn't mine and no more bunk bed ... it wasn't mine either !! Gone !
It's an all in price, so no surprise for you ! The rent is € 590,00,00 and the fixed charges are € 195,00 every month, so you have to consider that the monthly amount for renting this place, is effectively the sum of these two amounts = € 590,00 + € 195,00 = € 785,00.
Don't forget the € 15,00 / Per person for the water, on top of the € 785,00.
The use of this place by two persons can only in case of a couple, because there is only ONE double bed (bed is 200 cm x 140 cm to be precise).
Please pay attention to (1) & (2) here under.
You may rent this place for the following academic year 2023-2024, so that means from 01.09.2023 until the 31.08.2024 ... and even for many years if you want !
Call me / SMS me / email me / WhatsApp me ... It's easy !
(1) just your consumption of water is not concerned but this all in formula - you have an individual counter - but if you care about water and environment, it won't be a big issue ! Water is considered to be € 15,00 per person and per month. You will be asked a provision for that.
(2) the time is getting a little bit confused with climate issues, CO2 reductions, CO2 effects, nuclear energy or not, fossil fuels or renewable fuels, general and serious increase of prices on energy (governments talk about up to 50%), solar and wind energy being just intermittent, ... so I need to warn you about a possible deviation of "all in" as far as energies are concerned : electricity for everything, gas for heating, water for kitchen and bathing purposes. It would slowly become more a provision, rather than an all in formula. These topics were stable for years, I really mean for dozens of years, but now everything seems to go any direction. Governments want to cancel nuclear programs and relaunch gas power plants, even power plants driven by coal (WTF) just like in Germany ... this is absolutely ridiculous as far as our CO2 output is concerned ... As a landlord I have to address all this issues at the start of your renting period ... and if you stay with me for years, we need to be flexible both ways ... because I would really like to make your life easy ... keep in touch.
- Keuken, Gedeeld met 2 personen
- Douche, Gedeeld met 2 personen
- Toilet, Gedeeld met 2 personen
- Aangepast voor andersvaliden
- Verwarming, Centraal
- Tuin, Gedeeld
- Huisbaas woont niet in pand